Unit Administrator - Temporary Maternity Cover, Lakeside Therapeutic Campus
A great opportunity has arisen for a Unit Administrator to cover maternity Leave at Lakeside.
You will provide secretarial and administrative duties as required to the units ensuring key processes are sustained and further developed to underpin efficient processes.
- To provide a professional administrative service to the unit, supporting the Senior Administrator / Safeguarding Lead and Unit General Managers by typing letters, documents and correspondence as necessary
- During annual leave / sickness / or when required, support fellow administrators
- Support the efficient recording of petty cash, including patient money requests, and the distribution of appropriate funds to units.
- Responsible for ensuring good record keeping and electronic records of patient spends
- Attend meetings as requested, which will include note taking. Ensure that all paperwork and action plans are updated including the prompt circulation of minutes. This also includes supporting Unit Managers and working closely with the HR department
- To be responsible for answering the telephone, taking messages and directing calls as required.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar environment or within health care although this is not essential. You will need to have good previous administration experience and be able to demonstrate this. Excellent attention to detail, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft excel is key.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a rewarding environment then this could be the role for you, so apply now.
Closing Date Wednesday 12th June 2019