Bid Writer/ Tender Assistant
Bid Writer/Tender Assistant – Rubery, Birmingham , up to £30,000 per annum dependant upon experience
At accomplish we specialise in outcome focused support for people with Mental Health Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. Not just limited to the day to day, we like to move mountains for the people we support and ensure they live the lives they want to.
We are looking for an experienced Bid Writer/ Tender Assistant to join our growing business.
Working to support the Business Development Manager, you will support on identifying, managing, writing and winning contracts to support growth across accomplish’s services, with a strong focus on Supported Living, developing positive relationships between accomplish and Commissioning Bodies and Organisations.
Occasional UK travel will be required depending upon the needs of the business.
As Bid Writer/Tender Assistant you will:
- Coordinate input from a variety of internal stakeholders and pull together all required information for tenders
- Ensure proposal documents follow standard formatting and quality standards of the accomplish Group
- Maintain tender libraries including databases, bid library information and Case Studies
- Attend ‘Kick Off Meetings’, tender review meetings and contract reviews where required
- Seek innovative ways of delivering high quality documentation and work with internal teams to constantly improve quality of bid collateral
- Maximise the use of portals to support the bid submission
We are looking for an experienced Bid Writer/Tender Assistant who has:
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant bid/tender documents in a complex business environment, ideally within the care sector
- Experience of working with commissioning authorities Social Services, CCG and Local Authorities would be desirable but not essentials
- Excellent communication, organisation and project management skills
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex information from a range of sources
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and commitment to our values, standards, policies, procedures, processes and practices
- Clean, full driving licence required
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 for more details – no agencies please