Supported Living Registered Manager - Wales
Supported Living Manager - £30,000 per annum or more for an exceptional candidate – 37.5 hours per week
The Registered Supported Living Manager will be responsible for all supported living schemes across Wales. Each of the locations will have a locality manager in place to support the successful candidate. The post will be based in the Cardiff area, however you will be expected to travel across all registered locations as part of this role. This is an exciting time to join as we are making positive steps to grow our supported living offering across Wales.
Our Supported Living services support adults with a range of needs including Mental Health needs, ABI, Autism and LD, helping to improve their independence within a supported environment and changing their world for the better, supporting people to have control and choice into their own care pathway.
We work with people to achieve their goals through supporting them to access training, volunteering and employment opportunities. Individuals are supported to engage in their local community and to learn and practice new skills in a supported environment.
Why join us as a Supported Living Manager:
- Salary - £30,000 per annum plus company car and potential bonus scheme
- Annual leave - 32 days per year (including bank holidays)
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of qualifications to support you in your role.
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position.
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
We are looking for a Supported Living Manager who has:
- Experience in a supported living manager role
- Experience of growing and developing the supported living pathway
- Has a valid driving licence and willing to travel
- Experience in positively managing a staff team
- Experience in building relationships with the local authorities, external and housing associations
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality with a range of different diagnosis
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- QCF 5 in Health and Social Care is essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CIW legislation, updates, changes and best practice
We need a Supported Living Manager who can live our values:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of our staff and the people we support, promoting each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done we support our staff in finding fun of getting them done, we want our homes to be happy and fun places to live and work
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. We want our Managers to listen to their staff and share ideas.
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as an in house Aspiring Area Operations Manager opportunities to get you ready for the next step in your career.
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams and support our staff to progress in their career, we have an excellent record of internal promotions
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - no agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA