Support Worker - Wilmslow
Support Worker - Up to £8.25 per hour – Full time hours are 35 per week
Would you like to be part of a team of Support Workers who sets the standard to make every day amazing, if so then you could be our next Superhero!
To join our team of super Support Workers you don’t need to have super human strength or be able to fly. What you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
We are looking for fun and passionate Support Workers to join us at our Cheshire Supported Living team service in Wilmslow. We support adults with autism. mental health needs, learning disabilities and acquired brain injuries.
Our Support Worker roles are immensely rewarding and enjoyable. Every person we support is unique and is supported in their daily lives as they wish, so no two days will be the same. This may include budgeting, shopping, fun days out, as well as assisting the person to maintain relationships with family and friends and be active in their community.
We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your QCF in Health and Social Care. Care experience isn’t always essential but a passion for enabling people to live fun and fulfilled lives is.
As a Support Worker you could be:
- Your role will be to support people in their daily lives and this can include personal care of either gender to their wishes. Personal care may involve assisting people to take a bath or shower, going to the toilet and take or manage their own medication
- Provide support, including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication.
- You will also support in engaging in social activities and assisting the person to maintain relationships with family and friends and being active in their community including employment or study.
- Maximise and promote each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy.
- Provide support in all daily living activities to suit the needs and wishes of the individuals, keeping them healthy and safe
Apply now or get in touch to find out more.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk