Support Worker - Liverpool
We currently have opportunities for caring Support Workers to join our dedicated team in Liverpool. Experience in care is not essential, however you must have a passion for ensuring the people we support have fun, fulfilled and inclusive lives.
In this role you will support people with Autism, Mental Health Needs, Acquired Brain Injuries, and Learning Disabilities. You will be supporting people with everyday tasks and enabling them to live independently. No two days are the same and the role will involve supporting people to live their life the way they want to.
This may include:
- Supporting with shopping, budgeting, cooking, laundry as well as personal care
- Enabling people to participate in fun social activities in their community such as cinema and swimming as well as to maintain relationships with their friends and family
- Supporting people in the community with their study, volunteering or employment
It takes a caring and dedicated person to be a Support Worker. If you are looking for a rewarding career in a role where you can really make a difference, apply now and we will contact you with more details
Benefits of a career with accomplish:
- Competitive salary of up to £8.00 per hour
- Comprehensive induction and sector leading ongoing training
- Enhanced DBS disclosure paid for
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata)
- Duvet days
- Health Scheme
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Cycle to work scheme
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk