Support Worker - Cranwell Court
Wyboston Lodge is in the grounds of Cranwell Court and offers specialist support for 4 adults with a dual diagnosis of Autism and Learning Disabilities. The support at Wyboston Lodge is designed to enhance people’s daily living skills and increase their levels of independence. Staff help individuals plan for their future and develop their goals and aspirations through tailor made support. There is a strong emphasis on community integration and to enable people meet their aims and objectives.
The people we support work through the Spectrum Star with a keyworker identifying areas of ability and difficulties. The Therapeutic team and the individual then use the Star to develop a person-centred support plan that meets their needs. The Star is reviewed every 6 months (recommended) to see how the person is progressing in the 9 key areas.
So are you ready to join a team of Support Workers who set the standard to make every day amazing, if so then you could be our next Superhero!
To join our team of super Support Workers you don’t need to have super human strength or be able to fly. What you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
Our Support Workers:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of all the people we support and promote each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication find a fun way of supporting with them, the more fun you can fit in to the day the better your day will be!
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. If you think there is a better way to do things, tell us
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your QCF in Health and Social Care
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams
Why join us:
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming to work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Employee of the Month Award - each month we recognise staff from each sector of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Refreshments – we provide drinks and main meals during your shift
- Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - No agencies please
About The Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA