Support Worker - Conway Drive
Support Worker - £8.72 per hour – Full Time hours are 35 hours per week but Part Time hours can be considered
Freedom Care (part of accomplish) is a local company established for over 13 years. We have several homes around the East Midlands providing high quality care and support for people with a range of needs to include Autistic Spectrum conditions, Learning Difficulties, Personality Disorder and Mental Health problems. Some of the people we support have complex and challenging behaviour.
We have fantastic opportunities for Support Workers to join our company in Shepshed, providing 1:1 support for our Service Users, supporting them with all aspects of their daily life whilst maximising their independence.
Full-time and part-time positions are available. The hours of work for this role will be based on a shift pattern of 8am to 3 pm, 3pm to 10pm plus 1 sleep-in per week and alternate weekend work.
Experience is desirable but not always essential as all successful candidates will receive 1 week’s full induction and ongoing training from our on-site training manager; this will include all mandatory and specialist training.
We are looking for people who want to optimise the lives of others and are committed to providing genuine person-centred care. You will need to have excellent communication skills and be well organised, reliable and self-motivated. You will have the support of an on-site Team Leader and Manager.
What we look for in our Support Workers:
- Keen to support independent living
- Good attitude and aptitude
- Cheerful and considerate
- Good verbal and written communication,
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Willing to undergo training and supervision
- Full Time, Part Time and Bank Positions available.
- Alternate weekends off.
- Increments for additional responsibilities.
- Inclusive approach.
- Supportive Management and Staff teams
- 33 days Annual Leave (based on a 42 hour contract, pro rata)
- An ethos of ‘’doing with’’ rather than ‘’doing for’’.
- Person-centred care.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Up to 33 days Paid Holidays (including bank holidays)
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Continuous Training
Please note this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk