Support Worker - Byron Lodge
Support Worker - £8.21 per hour – Full Time hours are 35 hours per week but Part Time hours can be considered
Byron Lodge supports up to 14 adults with Acquired Brain Injuries, as well as support with everyday living skills like shopping, cleaning and cooking our staff support people to have fun and make every day the best it can be for each person. Byron Lodge is a community based Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) Service in Manchester. The service is designed to enable individuals to relearn skills, in a positive, empowering environment fully integrated into the community.
The service comprises of twelve individual apartments, and two en-suite rooms, which can be adapted to meet the physical needs of the person. The modern apartment style enables everyone to have their own space, to practise independent life skills and offers a more natural environment to support the rehabilitation process.
So are you ready to join a team of Support Workers who set the standard to make every day amazing, if so then you could be our next Superhero!
To join our team of super Support Workers you don’t need to have super human strength or be able to fly. What you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
Our Support Workers:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of all the people we support and promote each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication find a fun way of supporting with them, the more fun you can fit in to the day the better your day will be!
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. If you think there is a better way to do things, tell us
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your QCF in Health and Social Care
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams
Why join us:
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming to work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Employee of the Month Award - each month we recognise staff from each sector of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Refreshments – we provide drinks and main meals during your shift
- Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
Apply now or get in touch to find out more.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk