Support Worker - Bournemouth
Support Worker (Bournemouth) - £23,097* per annum – Full time and part time hours available
We are currently recruiting a team of Support Workers to join us at our brand new 9 bed Residential Home we are opening in Bournemouth supporting adults with acquired brain injuries. This is a great opportunity to be involved in the mobilisation of a new service opening soon.
We offer a welcoming and homely environment to recover and develop skills in order to have a better quality of life. We provide people with the right support, which assists them in developing coping techniques to make a noticeable difference to their everyday lives. We understand the importance of providing person-centred support which enables independence and meets individual’s specific needs. Through our outcomes focused approach, we support people to maintain choice and control of their own lives.
So are you ready to join a team of Support Workers who set the standard to make every day amazing, if so then you could be our next Superhero!
To join our team of super Support Workers you don’t need to have super human strength or be able to fly. What you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives
We are looking for Support Workers who:
- Make every day amazing– we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness– everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of all the people we support and promote each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun– while the day to day things need to be done including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication find a fun way of supporting with them, the more fun you can fit in to the day the better your day will be!
- Be Brave– We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. If you think there is a better way to do things, tell us
- Quality– We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your QCF in Health and Social Care
- Move Mountains– We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams
Why join us:
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming to work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Employee of the Month Award - each month we recognise staff from each sector of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Refreshments – we provide drinks and main meals during your shift
- Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
* Salary is based on a 46 hour per week contract with one sleep-in per week that carries an enhanced rate (standard rate £8.33 per hour, sleep-in £61 per shift))
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA