Support Worker - St Austell (Driver)
Support Worker, St Austell - £9.50 per hour + £500 Welcome Bonus – 37.5 hours a week – driving licence and access to a car would be preferable – part time hours can also be considered
**Please note that due to current circumstances we are offering video or telephone interviews - please ensure you include a mobile telephone number within your application**
We are currently supporting an active young man in his mid-20s in the St Austell area. He has learning difficulties and autism.
Your role is to support this amazing young man to accomplish his goals, which include engaging in the activities he enjoys. He likes to be active and be a part of the community.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference as you support him to live the life he chooses. On a day-to-day basis you will be providing support with his daily living skills, having fun and building positive relationships.
The young man has 24/7 support with a variety of shifts. We are looking for people who can work flexibly on the rota that includes weekdays, weekends and a share of bank holidays.
You will receive full training and support and you will have access to opportunities that could further develop your career.
Why join us:
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and further renewals
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Cycle to Work Scheme – a healthy way to travel to work
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £1000 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction- We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Accomplish Stars – All of our employees are stars in our eyes and do some amazing things each and every day. Our employees can be awarded with an Accomplish Star and each month, a star is rewarded with a fantastic prize
- Discounts at Highstreet retailers, days out, gifts, holidays and even when buying a car – available via a Blue Light card that you will have access to as a Health and Social Care Employee
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now and one of our team will be in touch to discuss how you can begin your rewarding career. No agencies please
Please note that due to the vulnerable nature of the people that we support, all applicants must be over the age of 18
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA