Support Worker - Northampton SL
£8.91 per hour – Due to continued growth, we are urgently seeking full time (35 hours per week) Support Workers to join our team in Northampton - part time hours can also be considered
**Please note that in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering video or telephone interviews - please ensure you include a mobile telephone number within your application**
There has never been a better time to join adult Social Care than right now!
During these uncertain times, one thing that is for sure is that joining our team at Northampton Supportive Living will be fulfilling and rewarding, Offering you stability with the opportunity to grow and develop your career further. Many of our Managers and Team Leaders joined us as a Support Worker and through ongoing training and coaching they are continuing to move further up the accomplish ladder!
Accomplish is a specialist provider of supported living services in the Midlands. We provide support for people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health needs and Acquired Brain Injuries. For over 30 years, our priority has been the fulfilment of the lives of everyone we support across England and Wales.
We believe in the potential of each person we support and we enable them to work towards their goals, live more independently and take control of their lives. We listen and understand what each person would like to achieve in life. We then work closely with them, their family, circle of support and other professionals to define
goals and how we can work together to achieve them.
Through our outcome focussed approach, we provide support that is built around each person’s specific and complex needs.
As a Support Worker, you will be involved in the day to day support of the people within the service including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication. Each and every person we support is unique so we encourage our teams to get creative, promoting each individuals independence, choice and dignity whilst still having plenty of fun along the way.
Experience within the care sector is not essential as we offer full training, however what you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
Why join us:
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- £500 Welcome Bonus
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and further renewals
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Cycle to Work Scheme – a healthy way to travel to work
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction- We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Accomplish Stars – All of our employees are stars in our eyes and do some amazing things each and every day. Our employees can be awarded with an Accomplish Star and each month, a star is rewarded with a fantastic prize
- Discounts at Highstreet retailers, days out, gifts, holidays and even when buying a car – available via a Blue Light card that you will have access to as a Health and Social Care Employee
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now and one of our team will be in touch to discuss how you can begin your rewarding career - No agencies please
*£500 welcome bonus scheme payable in 2 payments of 50% in month one and 50% paid upon successful completion of a satisfactory 6 months probationary period providing the employee is still employed, hasn’t resigned and is not working their notice. This scheme is eligible to all applicants applying for a role before 31st March 2022. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this scheme at any time
Please note that From 11 November 2021, all care home workers, and anyone entering a residential care home setting in England will need to be fully vaccinated (2 doses), unless they are exempt under the regulations. If you are not vaccinated, medically exempt or do not wish to receive the vaccine, please discuss this with the recruitment team at the point of application.
Please note that due to the vulnerable nature of the people that we support, all applicants must be over the age of 18
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA