Shift Leader - The Willows
Would you like to be part of a team that sets the standard to make every day amazing, if so then a Shift Leader role with accomplish could be the role for you!
We are looking for experienced support workers with the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
We are looking for fun and passionate support workers to join us at The Willows, our service in Byrnoch Neath. At The Willows, we support 8 adults with Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Acquired Brain Injuries. The Willows, is a spacious, calm environment where individuals with complex needs can find their own identity and develop confidence. The Willows is a bespoke specialised service for individuals, who have Acquired Brain Injuries or Mental Health needs and are looking to improve their independence within a supported environment.
We empower people to live their lives in the way they want to and we support them to make this happen. Through good understanding, each person is supported to get involved in new activities and explore new opportunities.
Our Shift Leader roles are immensely rewarding and enjoyable. Every person we support is unique and is supported in their daily lives as they wish, so no two days will be the same. This may include budgeting, shopping, fun days out, as well as assisting the person to maintain relationships with family and friends and be active in their community. You will also be an allocated as a Key Worker to one of the individuals we support.
We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your next QCF in Health and Social Care. To be a Shift Leader with us, you will need your NVQ/QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care as well as a passion for enabling people to live fun and fulfilled lives.
Our Shift Leaders:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of all the people we support and promote each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication find a fun way of supporting with them, the more fun you can fit in to the day the better your day will be!
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. If you think there is a better way to do things, tell us
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your QCF in Health and Social Care
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams
Why join us:
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - No agencies please
Apply now or get in touch to find out more.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA