Shift Leader - TYC
Would you like to be part of a team that sets the standard to make every day amazing, if so then a Shift Leader role with accomplish could be the role for you!
We are looking for experienced support workers with the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
We are looking for fun and passionate support workers to join us at Ty Camlas, our service in West Glamorgan. At Ty Camlas, we support 8 adults with Mental Health Needs. Ty Camlas is committed to supporting people towards leading as fulfilled a life as possible, in an environment which, places value on individual beliefs, choices and aspirations, promotes maximised independence and community integration, provides a safe, nurturing and homely environment. We understand that recovery is a journey and through our outcome focused approaches, we support people to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Our Shift Leader roles are immensely rewarding and enjoyable. Every person we support is unique and is supported in their daily lives as they wish, so no two days will be the same. This may include budgeting, shopping, fun days out, as well as assisting the person to maintain relationships with family and friends and be active in their community. You will also be an allocated as a Key Worker to one of the individuals we support.
We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your next QCF in Health and Social Care. To be a Shift Leader with us, you will need your NVQ/QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care as well as a passion for enabling people to live fun and fulfilled lives.
Our Shift Leaders
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of all the people we support and promote each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication find a fun way of supporting with them, the more fun you can fit in to the day the better your day will be!
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. If you think there is a better way to do things, tell us
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your QCF in Health and Social Care
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams
Why join us:
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming to work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Employee of the Month Award - each month we recognise staff from each sector of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Refreshments – we provide drinks and main meals during your shift
- Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - No agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA