Shift Leader - (Internal) - GF
Not all Heroes Save the World!
Some change the world of individuals - At Gwynfryn in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire we provide a supportive setting for ten people with Mental Health needs, where they can feel comfortable, safe and happy. We appreciate the value of a warm welcome and a relaxed and homely environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed their probationary period
- Completed and be up-to-date with all Statutory Training
- Willingness to effectively lead a shift as required by senior staff including leading the staff team in the Home Managers absence
- Evidence of a willingness to effectively plan activities/appointments as outlined in the daily planner
- Evidence of a willingness to participate in and provide positive contributions to staff meetings
- Evidence of an ability to effectively carry out in-house functional management responsibility as required by the home
- Ability to keep accurate records, regularly update and inform the staff team, and liaise with the Home Manager in relation to the functional role
- Evidence of a willingness to balance petty cash or client monies in accordance with accomplish policies and procedures
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA