Shift Leader - Honeybrook House (Internal)
Not all Heroes Save the World!
Some change the world of individuals - Honeybrook House in Kidderminster supports up to 10 adults with autism and learning disabilities, as well as support with everyday living skills like shopping, cleaning and cooking our staff support people to have fun and make every day the best it can be for each person.
At Honeybrook House we specialise in providing support for individuals with Autism. We focus on delivering support that is person-centred to the individual and we strive to develop and maintain skills within a nurturing and supportive environment.
Our person-centred approach and understanding of Autism is fundamental to the support provided. The flexible, individually adapted support, enables people to achieve their goals and aspirations within a holistic and non-judgemental service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed their probationary period
- Completed and be up-to-date with all Statutory Training
- Willingness to effectively lead a shift as required by senior staff including leading the staff team in the Home Managers absence
- Evidence of a willingness to effectively plan activities/appointments as outlined in the daily planner
- Evidence of a willingness to participate in and provide positive contributions to staff meetings
- Evidence of an ability to effectively carry out in-house functional management responsibility as required by the home
- Ability to keep accurate records, regularly update and inform the staff team, and liaise with the Home Manager in relation to the functional role
- Evidence of a willingness to balance petty cash or client monies in accordance with accomplish policies and procedures
Closing Date: 30th October 2020
To apply you will need to register on the site and tick the box that states ‘you are currently employed by accomplish’ when prompted.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA