Shift Leader - Glanmore (Internal)
Not all Heroes Save the World!
Some change the world of individuals - Glanmore in Telford supports up to 7 adults with mental health needs, our mission statement is:- “to make tomorrow better than today”. We aim to achieve this through our innovative and person-centred approach. We empower people to live their lives in the way they want to, and we support them to make this happen. We are creative in our approach and we work hard to uncover everyone’s abilities and to celebrate their uniqueness, in a way that engages, encourages and empowers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed their probationary period
- Completed and be up-to-date with all Statutory Training
- Willingness to effectively lead a shift as required by senior staff including leading the staff team in the Home Managers absence
- Evidence of a willingness to effectively plan activities/appointments as outlined in the daily planner
- Evidence of a willingness to participate in and provide positive contributions to staff meetings
- Evidence of an ability to effectively carry out in-house functional management responsibility as required by the home
- Ability to keep accurate records, regularly update and inform the staff team, and liaise with the Home Manager in relation to the functional role
- Evidence of a willingness to balance petty cash or client monies in accordance with accomplish policies and procedures
Closing Date: 25th September 2020
To apply you will need to register on the site and tick the box that states ‘you are currently employed by accomplish’ when prompted.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA