Service Co-ordinator - Learning Disabilities - Northampton
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Coordinator to join our new build flat scheme for people with learning disabilities.
- To lead on the management / implementation of quality systems associated with the registration of the above service
- Proactive management of and intervention where necessary to ensure internal Key Performance Indicators meet and exceed expectations
- To lead on weekly / monthly reports associated with the effective management of payroll systems
- Ensure excellent knowledge of current policies, procedures and governance affecting the service and the company
- Ensure that the culture within the service is enabling for people who use our service, actively promoting personalised services with maximum control and choice
- Working alongside the Area Operations Manager, implement organizational and local plans to ensure the continuous improvement of the service we deliver to the individuals supported
- Line management of administration resource associated with the NorthamptonSupported Living service
- Support the Area Operations Manager with HR related matters associated with the management of the service
- Provide support / advise flexibly to local teams as and when required
- To partake in the on call responsibilities across the Cheshire & Manchester area.
- Experienced in the usage of Quality Management Systems
- Experience working with people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health or ABI
- Experience of working well with families / other key stakeholders i.e. Social Workers, Care Managers, Health professionals etc
- QCF Level 5 in management or willing to undertake qualification
- Effective time management skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure which will be completed upon successful application. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visithttp://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk:https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA