Senior Support Worker - RH (Internal)
Not all Heroes Save the World!
Some change the world of individuals –
At The Red House we provide residential support for six adults with Learning Disabilities, challenging needs and Autism. We can also support people who may have Mental Health needs. We offer a fun, caring, friendly home environment, where we are determined to ensure that the people we support are safe, comfortable and content. We are passionate about making each day enjoyable and believe everyday should be filled with smiles and laughter.
We empower people to live their lives in the way they want to and we support them to make this happen. At the heart of everything we do are the people we support. Our staff team work with passion and energy to make things happen and go above and beyond to overcome any challenges.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Up-to-date with all Statutory Training
- NVQ/QCF level 3 qualification or evidence of working towards an QCF/NVQ level 3 qualification
- Participated in and provide positive contributions to staff Meetings
- Able to effectively lead a shift as required by senior staff, including leading the staff team in the manager’s absence
- Willingness to carry out supervisions, RTWI’s and be involved in the recruitment process
- Evidence of an ability to effectively carry out in-house functional management responsibility as required by the home
- A valid driving licence (would be preferable)
To apply you will need to register on the site and tick the box that states ‘you are currently employed by accomplish’ when prompted.