Senior Support Worker - Boston House
Senior Support Worker - £8.75 per hour – Full Time hours are 35 hours per week
Something new and exciting is coming to Oldham!
Are you a Support Worker who would like to be part of a team who do some amazing things?
We have a fantastic new 17 bed specialist Acquired Brain Injury home opening in Oldham, Greater Manchester and are looking for passionate Support Workers to join us and help make this new service a home for the people we support and ensure they get the best of life!
Due to open in January 2020, Boston House will be a welcoming and friendly 17 bedded service incorporating 8 nursing, 6 residential beds in addition to 6 studio flats delivering individually tailored support packages, in a highly structured brain injury aware environment, which provides a pathway through to independent living.
The services will have on-site access to a range of therapeutic professionals including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, psychology, and social and vocational support. The design and structure of the service, in three separate wings, and the availability of our rehabilitation teams and clinical support, will allow the service to support people with complex needs, including those with dual diagnosis and those requiring intensive nursing support.
We are looking for experienced support workers with their NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care and the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
Our Senior Support Workers:
- Make every day amazing– we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness– everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of all the people we support and promote each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun– while the day to day things need to be done including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication find a fun way of supporting with them, the more fun you can fit in to the day the better your day will be!
- Be Brave– We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. If you think there is a better way to do things, tell us
- Quality– We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your QCF in Health and Social Care
- Move Mountains– We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams
Why join us:
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming to work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Employee of the Month Award - each month we recognise staff from each sector of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Refreshments – we provide drinks and main meals during your shift
- Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - No agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA