Senior Patient Administrator - Lakeside
Senior Patient Administrator - Salary £23,000 per annum – Wyboston, Bedfordshire - 40 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Patient Administrator at Lakeside Hospital, a specialist therapeutic complex care service for adults with a wide range of autism and mental health needs.
We are looking for an individual with real passion to support management at Lakeside improve the quality of our administration services and build on current professional external relationships to ensure an outstanding service across the site.
As Senior Patient Administrator, you will work closely with our Hospital Director, Clinical & Operational Lead, Business Support and Clinical General Managers to provide a high-quality support required to maintain efficient working practice.
To be successful, you will have previous administration experience, ideally within a hospital or similar regulated setting. You will also have experience of supervising and supporting a team to deliver a high quality administrative service in a fast-paced environment.
The Senior Patient Administrator will:
- Have responsibility for the overall supervision and coordination of the administration services, Patient Administrator and Rota Coordinator, providing support and direction as required and enhancing the overall competency and delivery of the service
- Coordinate Care & Treatment Reviews (CTR) with external commissioners as well as Lakeside staff to ensure that all arrangements are made leading up to the day
- Attend and accurately minute meetings as required, as well as organising room bookings and distributing papers for meetings
- Ensure high levels of confidentiality at all times when dealing with sensitive material as well as respecting the dignity and confidentiality of our patients at all times
- Undertaking any other administrator or managerial support duties as required
Why join us as Senior Patient Administrator:
- Salary - £23,000 per annum
- Annual Leave - 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to develop your professional skills and qualifications
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Cycle to work scheme – a great way to keep fit!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - No agencies please