Senior Care Assistant / Support Worker - Oakley House
£10.02 per hour – Due to continued growth, we are urgently seeking both full time (35 hours per week) and temporary (Bank) Senior Care Assistants/Support Workers to join our team in Eaton Socon - part time hours can also be considered
**Please note that in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering video or telephone interviews - please ensure you include a mobile telephone number within your application**
There has never been a better time to join adult Social Care than right now! During these uncertain times, one thing that is for sure is that joining our team at Cranwell Court will be fulfilling and rewarding, offering you stability with the opportunity to grow and develop your career further. Many of our Managers and Team Leaders joined us as a Support Worker and through ongoing training and coaching they are continuing to move further up the accomplish ladder!
Oakley House provides support for adults with High functioning Autism and Aspergers syndrome. We offer tailor made support packages which aim to provide people more choice and control over their own lives.
Are you an experienced Care Assistant / Support Worker with an NVQ / QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care? Do you have the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives? If so, you could be our next Superhero!
Why join us:
- Annual leave- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and further renewals
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction- We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
- Welcome bonus - to be paid in stages £75 on passing induction training, £75 to be paid on successfully passing company probation
Apply now and one of our team will be in touch to discuss how you can begin your rewarding career
No agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA