Registered Supported Living Care Manager - Gloucester
Registered Supported Living Care Manager, - £40,000 per annum – Full Time 40 hours per week - To join our supported living team in Gloucester
Are you looking for a new challenge? Want to join a team that do some fantastic things?
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Registered Care Manager for our Supported Living Services in Bristol, Swindon and Gloucester, someone who will go beyond the normal and make life amazing for the people we support!
We have around 1300 hours of contracts in the Bristol, Swindon and Gloucester area supporting adults with a range of needs including Autism and Learning Disabilities and are looking to grow. We offer a welcoming and homely environment to recover, and develop skills in order to have a better quality of life. We provide people with the right support, which assists them in developing coping techniques, which make a noticeable difference to their everyday lives.
Our staff are our heroes and they need a leader!
We are looking for a Registered Care Manger who:
- Based within the Bristol area
- Experienced as a Registered Manager within Supported Living
- Multi-Site Experience
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Autism and Learning Disabilities
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Must holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
We need a Care Home Manager who can live our values:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of our staff and the people we support, promoting each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done we support our staff in finding fun of getting them done, we want our homes to be happy and fun places to live and work
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. We want our Managers to listen to their staff and share ideas.
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as an in house Aspiring Area Operations Manager opportunities to get you ready for the next step in your career.
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams and support our staff to progress in their career, we have an excellent record of internal promotions
Why join us:
- Salary - £40,000 per annum plus bonus scheme
- Annual leave - 32 day per year (including bank holidays)
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - no agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA