Registered Mental Health Nurse - Woburn Sands
Registered Mental Health Nurse - £2000 welcome bonus - £31,000 per annum - Milton Keynes
There has never been a better time to join adult Social Care!
We are currently looking for an Registered Mental Health Nurse to join to our nursing team at Woburn Sands in Milton Keynes.
At accomplish we believe our staff are heroes, who go above and beyond to make every day amazing for the people we support. We have fun, celebrate everyone’s uniqueness and move mountains to ensure the people we support get the best out of life!
Woburn Sands is a Nurse-led registered service, supporting 10 adults with Mental Health needs. We support people to lead as fulfilled a life as possible, in an environment which, places value on individual beliefs, choices and aspirations, promotes maximised independence and community integration. .
What you can expect from us;
- Career development with enhanced pay dependent upon experience and clinical training
- Post qualification professional training to enhance therapeutic skills, which may include specific counselling or cognitive approaches
- Opportunities for Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Clinical supervision from a clinical specialist Nurse Manager
- 6.3 weeks leave per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Payment of you pin / NMC membership
- Revalidation support
- Access to a voluntary healthcare scheme
Are you ready to be one of our heroes?
- We are looking for someone who shares our passion for people
- You work empathically and appreciate that recovery is based on professional and supportive relationships built on trust
- You are a natural educator with leadership experience. You are committed to quality and best practice and you share your knowledge and experience with those around you
- With good time management skills, you can prioritise effectively and work independently when needed
- Crucially, you understand that leading by example and motivating others is essential, as is the ability to act as a role model in the support of people at times of crisis or relapse
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - No agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA