Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN/ RNLD)
Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN/RNLD - £35,000 per annum* plus £2k Welcome Bonus* and £1k Annual Bonus* plus £2,500 relocation package available
Would you like to be part of a team that sets the standard to make every day amazing, if so then you could be our next Superhero!
You don’t need to have super human strength or be able to fly. What you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
Lakeside are recruiting for nurses who share our passion and who are motivated to contribute to enhancing the lives of the people we support. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team at our award winning inpatient rehabilitation setting, and to make a difference at a time of positive change.
Why join us at Lakeside:
• Annual leave – 6.3 weeks holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Opportunities for Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
• Clinical supervision from a clinical Nurse Manager
• Payment of your NMC annual renewal
• Revalidation support
• DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
• Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
• Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
• Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
• Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
• Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
• Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
• Refreshments - free drinks and meals on shift
• Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
We are looking for people who share our passion for people!
The ideal candidate will be a natural educator who is committed to quality and best practice and be willing to share knowledge and experience with those around you. Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work independently when needed is key in this role.
Crucially, an understanding that leading by example and motivating others is essential, as is the ability to act as a role model in the support of people at times of crisis or relapse.
To act as a primary nurse for the people we support by assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- To lead or support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- To focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within our Recovery Model support plans.
- To prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports as required
- To clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers in pursuit of best practice
- To be aware of innovations and developments in healthcare and its application to practice
*salary is based on full time equivalent hours working 2 weekends per month which attracts an enhanced rate.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we'd love to hear from you.