Registered General Nurse
Registered General Nurse - £31,200 per annum, plus £500 Welcome Bonus* and £1,000 Annual Bonus*
Something new and exciting is coming to Oldham!
Are you a Registered General Nurse who would like to be part of a team who do some amazing things?
We have a fantastic new 17 bed specialist Acquired Brain Injury home opening in Oldham, Greater Manchester and are looking for experienced and passionate Registered General Nurses to join us and help make this new service a home for the people we support and ensure they get the best of life!
Due to open in January 2020, Boston House will be a welcoming and friendly 17 bedded service incorporating 8 nursing, 6 residential beds in addition to 6 studio flats delivering individually tailored support packages, in a highly structured brain injury aware environment, which provides a pathway through to independent living.
The services will have on-site access to a range of therapeutic professionals including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, psychology, and social and vocational support. The design and structure of the service, in three separate wings, and the availability of our rehabilitation teams and clinical support, will allow the service to support people with complex needs, including those with dual diagnosis and those requiring intensive nursing support.
What you can expect from us:
- £500 welcome bonus and £1000 annual bonus on each anniversary
- Career development and sector leading training
- Clinical supervision from a clinical Nurse Manager
- 3 weeks leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Payment of your NMC annual renewal
- Revalidation support
- Access to a voluntary healthcare scheme
- Duvet days
- Act as a primary nurse for the people we support by assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care in a brain injury setting
- Lead or support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within our Recovery Model support plans
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports as required
- Clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers in pursuit of best practice
- Be aware of innovations and developments in healthcare and its application to practice
So are you up for the challenge? Then we would love to hear from you, apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA