Regional Trainer - Wales
Regional Trainer – Covering Wales but with some national travel – 37.5 hours per week - Competitive Salary
Are you an experienced trainer in the care sector and a passion for learning and developing others?
If the answer is YES then this fantastic opportunity could be for you!!
Accomplish is a top performing and fast growing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly enthusiastic and energetic, award winning team that should not be missed by anyone who is looking for the next opportunity and a chance to change lives.
As a Regional Trainer within the Health and Social Care sector, you will be responsible for developing and delivering all aspects of our learning and development portfolio. At the start of your journey, you will get to know the services and receive mentoring and support from colleagues to develop your role in providing sector leading training to staff at all levels of the organisation.
If you have a passion for learning and developing the skills of others, strong IT skills, a positive attitude with a flexible approach to your work, who enjoys a challenge - then we want to hear from YOU!
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the care sector
- Demonstrable experience of training and working within health and social care including Basic Life Support, Health and Safety, Infection prevention and Control, Safeguarding Adults, etc
- Excellent IT Skills
- A dynamic personality, the ability to engage and motivate an audience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to plan and manage your own diary with excellent time management skills
- Level 3 Award in Education & Training and/or TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/D33
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ/SVQ in Health and Social Care
- A full UK driving licence with your own transport as travel will be required to fulfil this role
Why join us at accomplish?
- Competitive Salary
- Annual leave – 33 days per year to include public holidays
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Do you have what it takes to succeed in this role? If YES, then what are you waiting for?
Apply now or get in touch with the recruitment team on 0300 124 0117 – no agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA