Regional Manager - South Wales
Regional Manager - Competitive Salary – Full Time 37.5 hours per week - To join our team in Wales
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the South and West Division of accomplish as Regional Manager. This is a key role in the business, you will be leading a team of Registered and Service Managers within the adults care sector to deliver high quality care and strong performance while making a difference to the lives of some of the most vulnerable people and positively embracing “our values”.
The Regional Manager will have direct accountability for multiple services both Residential and Supported Living within the South Wales area to ensure delivery of the best possible outcomes for the people they support. The candidate will do this through effective operational management focusing on ensuring high quality services are delivered and also provide commercial profitability for both the existing business and through new business growth opportunities. You will also create, develop and sustain working relationships with the commissioning authorities and other external agencies, as well as with families and advocates.
Being Regional Manager is a challenging and busy role where no two days are the same, which brings with it a huge sense of fulfilment. A fundamental part of the role will be acting as a positive role model by providing ‘hands on’ support as required and promoting the wellbeing of people we support in all that you do. This is your opportunity to make a difference and for you to contribute to our increasing success, help us to move mountains!
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Live within the region covered by the role
- Experience and evidence of competence in a Registered Manager role and experience of multi-site regional management, Positive appraisals and a good sickness record
- Total understanding and commitment to our values, standards, policies, procedures, processes, and practices
- Evidence of delivering high quality services
- Strong business acumen, commercial awareness and financial management
- Total understanding of compliance requirements and internal controls
- Passionate, driven and be able to provide evidence of successfully leading and developing teams
- Build and manage internal and external stakeholder / customer relationships
- Able to deliver above budget performance, whilst maintaining high quality standards of care and outcomes for the people we support
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work autonomously and adapt to changing priorities
- Have a strong background in working with adults who display behaviours that may challenge and a knowledge/evidence of supporting people (with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs and ABI).
- Professional qualification equivalent to degree level or management qualification (QCF Level 5 in Social Care Management)
- Due to the nature of this post, a full UK driving licence is essential as is a willingness to travel across the geographical region or elsewhere as required
Why join us:
- Annual leave - 5 weeks holiday per year plus bank holidays
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - no agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA