Regional Manager Care Sector - Northampton and North London Areas
Regional Manager - Excellent Salary – Full Time 37.5 hours per week - To join our team covering Northampton and North London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the North and East Division of accomplish as Regional Manager. This is a key role in the business, you will be leading a team of registered/service managers to deliver high quality care and strong performance while making a difference to the lives of some of the most vulnerable people and positively embracing “our values”.
The Regional Manager will have direct accountability for multiple services both Residential and Supported Living across Northampton and North London to ensure delivery of the best possible outcomes for the people they support. The candidate will do this through effective operational management focusing on ensuring high quality services are delivered and also provide commercial profitability for both the existing business and through new business growth opportunities. You will also create, develop and sustain partnership working relationships with the commissioning authorities and other external agencies, as well as with families and advocates.
Being Regional Manager is a challenging and busy role where no two days are the same, which brings with it a huge sense of fulfilment. A fundamental part of the role will be acting as a positive role model by providing ‘hands on’ support as required and promoting the wellbeing of people we support in all that you do. This is your opportunity to make a difference and for you to contribute to our increasing success, help us to move mountains!
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Experience and evidence of competence in a Registered Manager role and experience of multi-site regional management
- Total understanding and commitment to our values, standards, policies, procedures, processes, and practices
- Evidence of delivering high quality services
- Strong business acumen, commercial awareness and financial management
- Total understanding of compliance requirements and internal controls
- Passionate, driven and be able to provide evidence of successfully leading and developing teams
- Build and manage internal and external stakeholder / customer relationships
- Able to deliver above budget performance, whilst maintaining high quality standards of care and outcomes for the people we support
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work autonomously and adapt to changing priorities
- Have a strong background in working with adults who display behaviours that may challenge and a knowledge/evidence of supporting people (with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs and ABI).
- Professional qualification equivalent to degree level or management qualification (QCF Level 5 in Social Care Management) or working towards this
- Due to the nature of this post, a full UK driving licence is essential as is a willingness to travel across the geographical region or elsewhere as required
Apply now or contact us on 0300 124 0117 for further details
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA