Recruitment Administrator - onboarding (3 month fixed term contract)
Recruitment Administrator (on boarding) – 3 months fixed term contract - £20,400 per annum pro rata
We have an exciting opportunity for an experience Onboarding Compliance Coordinator to join our team to support with compliance administration for all recruitment across our Group on a fixed term 3 month contract.
At accomplish we specialise in outcome focused support for people with Mental Health Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. Not just limited to the day to day, we like to move mountains for the people we support and ensure they live the lives they want to.
This is an exciting time to join a highly enthusiastic team, committed to recruiting people throughout the business whose aim is to make a difference to the lives of the people we support.
- Ensure all recruitment compliance elements (DBS, right to work checks, Nurse PIN numbers, offer letters/contracts and referencing checking) are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Inputting and uploading new starter information onto internal HR portal, ensuring absolute accuracy at all times
- Support with day to day and ad hoc administration duties within the compliance and internal HR team
- Build strong working relationships with managers and candidates offering relevant advice and support throughout the onboarding process
- Ensure the company compliance procedures and processes are implemented in the most efficient and effective manner
- Conducting audits and reports on key compliance checks
- Ensuring the HR system is up-to-date and data input information accurately
- Previous experience working in an onboarding/compliance administration role
- Ability to work to deadline and process high volumes of data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of working in a social care setting
- Experience of working remotely supporting a multi site business
- Understand the needs of the people that we support
Working for accomplish, you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary of £20,000 per annum pro rata
- 25 days annual leave per year pro rata
- Employee of the Month Award - each month we recognise staff from each sector of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Duvet Days – benefit from an additional day off for full attendance!
- Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 for more details – no agencies