Nurse Qualified Care Home Manager - Boston House
Nurse Qualified Care Home Manager - £50,000 per annum – 37.5 hours per week
Are you an experienced Nurse Qualified Care Home Manager who would like to be part of a team who do some amazing things?
We have a fantastic new 17 bed specialist Acquired Brain Injury home in Oldham, Greater Manchester and are looking for experienced and passionate Nurse Qualified Care Home Manager to join us and help make this new service a home for the people we support and ensure they get the best of life!
Boston House is a welcoming and friendly 17 bedded service incorporating 5 nursing, 6 residential beds in addition to 6 studio flats delivering individually tailored support packages, in a highly structured brain injury aware environment, which provides a pathway through to independent living.
The services have on-site access to a range of therapeutic professionals including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, psychology, and social and vocational support. The design and structure of the service, in three separate wings, and the availability of our rehabilitation teams and clinical support, will allow the service to support people with complex needs, including those with dual diagnosis and those requiring intensive nursing support.
We are looking for a Home Manger who:
- Nurse Qualified with up to date NMC Pin
- Experienced as a Registered Care Home Manager within a residential setting
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within a residential setting
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Must holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
We need a Home Manager who can live our values:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of our staff and the people we support, promoting each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done we support our staff in finding fun of getting them done, we want our homes to be happy and fun places to live and work
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. We want our Managers to listen to their staff and share ideas.
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as an in house Aspiring Area Operations Manager opportunities to get you ready for the next step in your career.
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams and support our staff to progress in their career, we have an excellent record of internal promotions
Why join us as a Home Manager:
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA