Quality Improvement Auditor (Healthcare)
Quality Improvement Practitioner (Auditor) Healthcare – South Wales - 37.5 hours per week - £18,870 per annum
Would you like to be part of a team that sets the standard to make every day amazing, if so then a Quality Improvement role with accomplish could be the role for you!
By conducting thorough and objective audits, the Quality Improvement Practitioner will support the Operations Teams towards full compliance with CIW/CQC regulations & standards, all other relevant legislation and the Company’s Quality Management Systems.
Learning from incidents, concerns and complaints raised or identified, the successful candidate will provide direct role modelling and coaching to support staff within our services, Demonstrating advanced skills in the monitoring of quality care through observations and in the completion of systems in place.
The successful candidate will be:
- An experienced team player with extensive operational experience of working within the care sector.
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding and working knowledge of Quality Systems
- Methodical and able work with outstanding attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding and working knowledge of Care Standards and Regulations
- Confident and enthusiastic, with the knowledge of best practice and any legislation and regulatory requirements detailed within accomplish policies and procedures
- Understanding and commitment to our values
- QCF qualified with experience in care setting is preferable although not essential
Why join us:
- Competitive Salary - £18,870
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - No agencies please