Principal Psychologist - Lakeside Hospital, Wyboston - 37.5 hours per week – From £53,352 per annum, salary band 8b – 33 days annual leave including bank holidays – Duvet Days* - 20 days sick pay
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive Principal Psychologist to join our dedicated team at Lakeside in Wyboston. The successful candidate will have a key role in developing and shaping the future of Lakeside clinical services and maintaining a local, national and international knowledge of positive practice in therapy services across the clinical areas.
Lakeside is a locked hospital providing assessment and interventions to people with difficulties including: Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Mental Health and Personality Difficulties and Learning Disabilities. We are developing our clinical pathways, and the successful candidate will be working closely with the Head of Therapies to support tailored direct/indirect interventions, as well as training, to help embed psychological models within a wrap-around therapeutic approach.
We are looking for a Psychologist who is passionate about working with people whose needs are complex, has experience in this clinical area but most of all is as determined as the rest of our team to provide the best support we possibly can, and always looking for ways we can improve and make things better for the people we support.
As a Psychologist you will have experience of providing supervision for junior members of staff, facilitation of reflective practice, and consultation and training to the MDT. You will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of a number of different psychological and therapeutic modalities. We welcome experience of a broad range of different models, and would be particularly interested in candidates who have skills, which include DBT, CBT, systemic and positive-behaviour support, as well as third wave psychological approaches.
As part of this role there is the opportunity for further training to support you in your role.
You will be joining a fantastic therapies team, consisting of Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, a Speech and Language therapist and an Art Psychotherapist. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to grow and develop professionally. The successful candidate will be responsible for a clinical caseload as well as service development projects aimed at ensuring excellence in patient experience and outcomes, whilst contributing to and leading on areas of clinical quality and practice. The Transforming Care Strategy is a key part of your role, as is working with CTR panels, commissioning teams and residential homes.
When joining accomplish, you will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary – from £53,352, Salary band 8b
- Annual leave - 33 days leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Sick Pay – 20 days in a rolling 12 month period
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Accomplish Stars – All of our employees are stars in our eyes and do some amazing things each and every day. Our employees can be awarded with an Accomplish Star and each month, a star is rewarded with a fantastic prize
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
For further details about this post and to see the job description, please contact email@example.com
For any informal enquiries please contact:
Dr Maria Gennoy – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we reserve the right to close the advert early if necessary.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA