Principal Clinical Psychologist
Principal Clinical Psychologist - Lakeside - 37.5 hours per week- Salary band 8b £52,306 to £60,983
Lakeside is a locked hospital providing assessment and treatment to individuals with Autism, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities. This service is in the process of developing new treatment pathways giving the opportunity for the successful applicant to contribute to a new and exciting service.
The fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive principal clinical psychologist at Lakeside and shape the future service. You will closely support the Head of Therapies in service development and shaping of service provision.
We want passionate and innovative individuals to apply who want to be a forefront of leading and developing innovative services for people with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health problems.
We are looking for someone to join our existing therapies team, consisting of psychologists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists and an art therapist. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to grow and develop professionally. The successful candidate will be responsible for a clinical caseload as well as service development projects aimed to ensure excellence in patient experience and outcomes, whilst contributing to and leading on areas of clinical quality and practice across the workforce. The Transforming Care Strategy is a key part of your role, as is working with CTR panels, commissioning teams and residential homes.
The successful candidate will have experience of working and providing supervision of junior members of staff, facilitation of reflective practice and consultation to the MDT. You will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of a variety of models of consultation and have knowledge and experience of a number of different psychological and therapeutic modalities. As part of this role there is a fantastic opportunity to receive further training in; Multi-Element Behavioural plans and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy, and/or Trauma therapy. Prior experience of these areas would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have a key role in developing and shaping the future of Lakeside clinical services, maintaining a local, national and international knowledge of positive practice in Therapy Services across the clinical areas.
When joining accomplish, you will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary - Salary band 8b £52,306 to £60, 983
- Annual leave - 33 days leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
For further details about this post please contact:
Elise Stephen – email@example.com