Positive Behaviour Support Mentor - Lakeside
Positive Behaviour Support Mentor - £10.39 - £10.82 per hour – We are urgently seeking both full time (37.5 hours per week) experienced Support Workers to join our team in Wyboston, Bedford
Lakeside are looking for people with a real passion for Mental Health, Autism, and Learning Disabilities. If you are looking for a rewarding role and you are committed to improving the quality of life for others, then working at accomplish as a Positive Behavioural Support Mentor could be the career for you.
This is a dual role that incorporates working on the unit as a mentor and leader to the HCAs on PBS, including completing supervision and assisting the nurse in charge with daily duties. This role involves working closely as part of the unit team as well as the psychology department.
This will include liaising daily with the Assistant psychologist to ensure that feedback regarding the efficacy of the PBSP is shared and that role playing and mentoring is completed. You will be offered training in Positive Behaviour Support and gain an understanding of functional assessment.
Why join us:
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - No agencies please
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA