Pathway House - Deputy Home Manager
Deputy Home Manager - Salary £26,461 per annum, 37.5 hours per week
Not all Heroes Save the World - some change the world of individuals!
At Pathway House we support up to 12 adults with Mental Health needs who may also have a dual diagnosis of Autism or a mild Learning Disability. Pathway has a wealth of experience and expertise in supporting people who have a dual diagnosis of Mental Health or challenging needs associated with their Learning Disability and we are looking for a Deputy Manager to work in our outstanding service!
Pathway House is committed to supporting people towards leading as fulfilled a life as possible, in an environment which, places value on individual beliefs, choices and aspirations, promotes maximised independence and community integration, provides a safe, nurturing and homely environment. We understand that recovery is a journey and through our outcome focused approaches, we support people to achieve their goals and aspirations.
We are looking for a Deputy Manager that has:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a senior capacity
- An NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care Level 3 or above and be willing to work towards Level 4
- Proven ability to lead a staff team and manage the home in the managers absence
- Strong organisational skills
- A caring nature with dedication to help provide the people we support a fulfilled life in a warm and welcoming environment
- The drive and ambition to promote Pathway House as a positive place to work
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- Free Daily bus service - Free bus service to and from work daily with various pick up locations in Bedford
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - no agencies please