Nurse Practitioner - RMN
35,000 per annum* plus £2k Welcome Bonus* and £1k Annual Bonus* plus £2,500 relocation package available
Would you like to be part of a team that sets the standard to make every day amazing, if so then you could be our next Superhero!
You don’t need to have super human strength or be able to fly. What you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
Lakeside are recruiting for nurses who share our passion and who are motivated to contribute to enhancing the lives of the people we support. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team at our award winning inpatient rehabilitation setting, and to make a difference at a time of positive change.
What you can expect from us;
- Career development and sector leading training
- Opportunities for Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Clinical supervision from a clinical Nurse Manager
- 6.3 weeks leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Payment of your NMC annual renewal
- Revalidation support
- Access to a voluntary healthcare scheme
- Relocation package available
- Duvet days
Is this you?
We are looking for people who share our passion for people!
The ideal candidate will be a natural educator who is committed to quality and best practice and be willing to share knowledge and experience with those around you. Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work independently when needed is key in this role.
Crucially, an understanding that leading by example and motivating others is essential, as is the ability to act as a role model in the support of people at times of crisis or relapse.
To act as a primary nurse for the people we support by assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- To lead or support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- To focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within our Recovery Model support plans.
- To prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports as required
- To clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers in pursuit of best practice
- To be aware of innovations and developments in healthcare and its application to practice
*salary is based on full time equivalent hours working 2 weekends per month which attracts an enhanced rate.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we'd love to hear from you.