Nurse Practitioner RMN - Dialectical Behavioural Therapy Ward, Lakeside
Dialectal Behaviour Therapy Unit Nurse (RMN and RNLD) - £35,000*, £2,000 Welcome Bonus, £1,000 Annual Bonus + Relocation package available
Would you like to be part of our award winning inpatient setting that supports adults with Autism, Mental Health needs and Learning Disabilities at Lakeside in Wyboston, Bedford on the St Neots/Cambridgeshire border?
At Lakeside, each of our units support adults who may be diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum Conditions including Asperger Syndrome, Mental Health needs such as Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar Disorder, Personality Disorder or Depression and Learning Difficulties.
Gifford unit is a 12 bedded DBT service for females displaying features of Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD).
We are currently seeking an experienced registered mental health/Learning Disabilities nurse with a passion for working with women with challenging behaviours (i.e. self-harm, aggression) in a DBT service.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working with people with EUPD, knowledge/experience of DBT is desirable.
On-site training would be provided to ensure a working knowledge of the DBT model.
There may be an opportunity to become intensively DBT trained following successful completion of the probation period.
What you can expect from us;
- Career development and sector leading training
- Opportunities for Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Clinical supervision from a clinical Nurse Manager
- 6.3 weeks leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Payment of your NMC annual renewal
- Revalidation support
- Access to a voluntary healthcare scheme
- Relocation package available
- Duvet days – We reward attendance! Benefit from an additional day off for full attendance
The ideal candidate will be a natural educator who is committed to quality and best practice and be willing to share knowledge and experience with those around you. Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work independently when needed is key in this role.
Is this you?
We are looking for people who share our passion for people!
Crucially, an understanding that leading by example and motivating others is essential, as is the ability to act as a role model in the support of people at times of crisis or relapse. To act as a primary nurse for the people we support by assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- To lead or support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- To focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within our Recovery Model support plans.
- To prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports as required
- To clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers in pursuit of best practice
- To be aware of innovations and developments in healthcare and its application to practice
*salary is based on full time equivalent hours working 2 weekends per month which attracts an enhanced rate.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we'd love to hear from you.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk