At accomplish we specialise in outcome focused support for people with Mental Health Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. Not just limited to the day to day, we like to move mountains for the people we support and ensure they live the lives they want to.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our team.
Supporting the Group Marketing Manager you will assist in the implementation of external marketing campaigns, internal communications, data management, events, PR and lead generation activity for the group.
The role is based in our Support Centre in Rubery, Birmingham where you will be part of a busy but fun and lively team. Occasional travel may be required.
As Marketing Executive you will:
- Update the company website using the content management system
- Have involvement in the implementation of the digital marketing campaigns and updating social media accounts
- Co-ordinate and attend company events including our internal care awards
- Work with the services to support them to execute marketing activity at a local level to assist with occupancy growth
- Produce marketing literature, such as flyers and brochures by assisting with the production of artwork, copy writing and sourcing images
- Organise the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise
- Review effectiveness of online and offline marketing campaigns by setting up tracking systems to monitor success
- Other ad hoc duties as required
We are looking for a Marketing Executive who has:
- A relevant degree or recognised professional qualification
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- A confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail whilst being well organised and self-motivated
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Understanding and commitment to our values, standards, policies, procedures, processes and practices
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 for more details – no agencies please