Maintenance Technician - Cambridgeshire/ Bedfordshire
Maintenance Technician - up to £22,000 per annum plus Company Vehicle Provided and Fuel Card – 37.5 hours per week
We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to provide maintenance support to our services in the Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire areas. You will provide maintenance services in conjunction with our current service contractors processes and within the approved budgets and policies.
Accomplish are a specialist, outcome focused provider of support for people with Mental Health needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. We work in partnership with commissioners to deliver responsive, flexible, specialist support in therapeutic, registered residential and supported living settings across England and Wales. Our individual support plans aim to provide the people we support with more choice and control over their own lives.
The Maintenance Technician will:
- Mobile Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician required to work in but not limited to the Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire areas
- You will be required to carry out various reactive and planned maintenance tasks across our client’s sites in a professional manner.
- Day to Day duties will include Plumbing, Carpentry, General Maintenance and Painting.
- Candidates must have excellent organizational skills.
- Undertake such other work as may be assigned which is consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who:
- Previous experience working within care sector would be an advantage however this is not essential
- Own tools are essential
- Demonstrable experience of multi-skilled trade background, knowledge of reactive maintenance and minor building works
- Able to work on their own initiative and must have good communication skills as dealing with Service Managers and Regional Managers
- Ability to prioritise is essential.
- Possess a “can do attitude”
- Good administration skills
- Full UK Driving License
Please note that due to the vulnerable nature of the people that we support, all applicants must be over the age of 18. This position is also subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure which will be completed upon successful application.
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more - No agencies please