Maintenance Technician - Birmingham
Maintenance Technician - up to £18,140 plus Company Vehicle Provided and Fuel Card – 37.5 hours per week
We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to provide maintenance support to our services in the Birmingham and surrounding area. You will provide maintenance services in conjunction with our current service contractors processes and within the approved budgets and policies.
Accomplish are a specialist, outcome focused provider of support for people with Mental Health needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. We work in partnership with commissioners to deliver responsive, flexible, specialist support in therapeutic, registered residential and supported living settings across England and Wales. Our individual support plans aim to provide the people we support with more choice and control over their own lives.
The Maintenance Technician will:
- Mobile Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician required to work in but not limited to the Birmingham area
- You will be required to carry out various reactive and planned maintenance tasks across our client’s sites in a professional manner.
- Day to Day duties will include Plumbing, Carpentry, General Maintenance and Painting.
- Candidates must have excellent organizational skills.
- Undertake such other work as may be assigned which is consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who:
- Previous experience working within care sector would be an advantage however this is not essential
- Own tools are essential
- Demonstrable experience of multi-skilled trade background, knowledge of reactive maintenance and minor building works
- Able to work on their own initiative and must have good communication skills as dealing with Service Managers and Regional Managers
- Ability to prioritise is essential.
- Possess a “can do attitude”
- Good administration skills
- Full UK Driving License
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure which will be completed upon successful application.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA