We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and commercially focused In House Legal Counsel to join us in our friendly Support Centre based in South Birmingham. Reporting into the CFO you will be working independently to provide advice and support to the business on any legal matters including corporate, contract, property, data protection and employment law. As an acquisitive private equity backed company, you will also be involved in supporting business mergers and acquisitions.
We are looking for someone to join us on full time basis however flexible working/working from home will also be considered.
Accomplish are a specialist, outcome focused provider of support for people with Mental Health needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. We work in partnership with commissioners to deliver responsive, flexible, specialist support in therapeutic, registered residential and supported living settings across England and Wales. Our individual support plans aim to provide the people we support with more choice and control over their own lives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contract management and support
- Claim/litigation management
- Property related legal support
- Acquisition and due diligence support
- Data protection and GDPR management
- Company secretarial filings
- Any other legal queries typical in a company of this size
We are looking for someone who is
- Qualified Solicitor, with 2+ year post qualified experience
- Experienced in Corporate, Commercial, Property law
- Experienced in mergers and acquisitions
- Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- A strong communicator, delivering clear and concise information to senior stakeholders
It is desirable that candidates have previous experience in social care but not essential.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA