Learning and Development Manager
Learning and Development Manager– 37.5 hours per week - £Competitive
Do you have extensive Training Experience within the care sector and a passion for developing others?
If the answer is YES then this fantastic opportunity could be for you!!
Accomplish is a top performing and fast growing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly enthusiastic and energetic, award winning team that should not be missed by anyone who is looking for the next opportunity and a chance to change lives.
The Learning and Development Manager will support the Head of Talent Development to develop and deliver a high performing L&D service to the accomplish group whilst maintaining best practice, innovative and impactful solutions to support the overall business objectives.
As Learning and Development Manager, you will operate as part of the L&D Management Team taking collective responsibility for performance whilst being jointly accountable for the L&D function. This will include leading, training and developing all members of the team.
The successful candidate will contribute to the delivery of the Learning & Development elements of the Organisational Development Strategy whilst diagnosing, designing, developing and delivering high quality learning interventions and high impact training that meet the specific needs of the business.
Alongside the Head of Talent Development, you will provide advice, guidance, support and coaching to Directors, Heads of Service and their management teams to support their leadership development. You will provide regular attendance at appropriate operational meetings to engage with the business on their issues and work with them to provide appropriate L&D solution.
In addition to the management responsibilities, the Learning and Development Manager will also provide training within a designated Region and portfolio of services.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the care sector
- Demonstrable experience of training and working within health and social care including Basic Life Support, Health and Safety, Infection prevention and Control, Safeguarding Adults, etc
- Excellent IT Skills
- A dynamic personality, the ability to engage and motivate an audience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to plan and manage your own diary with excellent time management skills
- Level 3 Award in Education & Training and/or TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/D33
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ/SVQ in Health and Social Care
- A full UK driving licence with your own transport as travel will be required to fulfil this role
Why join us at accomplish?
- Competitive Salary –
- Annual leave – 33 days per year to include public holidays
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Induction - We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Do you have what it takes to succeed in this role? If YES, then what are you waiting for?
Apply now or get in touch with the recruitment team on 0300 124 0117 – no agencies please