We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Kitchen assistant to join us at our award winning inpatient setting, supporting adults with Autism, Mental Health needs and Learning Disabilities at Lakeside in Wyboston.
- 40 Hours per week
- Alternate weekends
- Hours of work - 1030- 1830
- Location - Wyboston – 5 minute drive from Eaton Socon, St Neots, Cambridgeshire (5 Minute drive from Black Cat roundabout)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with preparation of light foods such as vegetable and desserts
- Help to keep the kitchen and food areas clean and tidy, ensuring food and supply items are stored correctly.
- Must be highly reliable
- Good team player
- At Lakeside you will be fully supported by experienced staff and will initially shadow staff during your induction.
When joining us at Lakeside, you will have the benefit of:
- a standard rate £8.21 per hour during the week increasing to £9.44 per hour at the weekend
- Overtime over 40 hours paid at £9.03 an hour and bank holidays £16.42
- Earn up to £1,000 with our recommend a friend scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Cycle to work scheme
- Duvet days – We reward attendance! Benefit from an additional day off for full attendance
- Free parking