Housekeeper - Lakeside
We are urgently seeking a full time Housekeeper at our Lakeside hospital in Wyboston, Bedford - £8.72 per hour + £200 welcome bonus*
Please note that due to current circumstances we are offering video or telephone interviews - please ensure you include a mobile telephone number within your application.
There has never been a better time to join adult Social Care than right now!
- To ensure the clean and hygienic maintenance of the campus in accordance with the cleaning schedule and the standards set by accomplish
- To maintain a high standard of appearance within the campus which contributes towards the quality of care and lifestyle of each patient
- To maintain the privacy and dignity of each patient and their possessions
- To maintain good relationships with patients and other staff at the campus
- To work well as a team.
Lakeside is an inpatient service located in Wyboston which is near St Neots on the Cambridgeshire / Bedfordshire border. We specialise in supporting people with Mental Health needs and/or Autism as well as having a dedicated women’s Dialectical Behaviour Therapy unit. We have a comprehensive multi-disciplinary team comprising Psychiatry, Psychology, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy and a dedicated team of Recovery Workers. We are a locked rehabilitation service which provides support for those progressing onwards from secure services or requiring a step up into enhanced care. We work to actively support patients to step down into residential services and supported living.
Why join us:
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction- We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
- *Welcome bonus to be paid in stages. £100 on passing induction training, £100 to be paid on successfully passing company probation.
Apply now and one of our team will be in touch to discuss the role further.
No agencies please
Please note that due to the vulnerable nature of the people that we support, all applicants must be over the age of 18