Home Manager - ML
Home Manager - Up to £29,000 per annum – 37.5 hours per week
At Manor Lodge we support up to 7 people who have Acquired Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health needs, helping to improve their independence within a supported environment and changing their world for the better. We work with people to achieve their goals through supporting them to access training, volunteering and employment opportunities. Individuals are supported to engage in their local community and to learn and practice new skills in a supported environment, our staff are our heroes and they need a leader!
We are looking for a Home Manger who:
- Experienced as a Registered Home Manager
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Must have QCF level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
We need a Home Manager who can live our values:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of our staff and the people we support, promoting each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done we support our staff in finding fun of getting them done, we want our homes to be happy and fun places to live and work
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. We want our Managers to listen to their staff and share ideas.
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as an in house Aspiring Area Operations Manager opportunities to get you ready for the next step in your career.
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams and support our staff to progress in their career, we have an excellent record of internal promotions
Why join us as a Home Manager:
- Salary up to £29,000 per annum plus bonus scheme
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Refreshments – we provide drinks and main meals during your shift
- Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out more.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA