Home Manager - GM
Registered Home Manager - £26,500 per annum - 37.5 hours per week
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Home Manager who is passionate about people and wants to make a difference. We are currently looking for an experienced Home Manager to join our Glanmore service based in Telford, Shropshire, where we support up to 7 adults with mental health needs.
At Glanmore, we believe in providing opportunities for individuals to increase their confidence, enhance their daily living skills and increase their levels of independence. We encourage the people we support along their care pathway to achieve complete independence, to move back home to families or to move to supported living where possible. We work with people to achieve their goals through supporting them to access training, volunteering and employment opportunities. Individuals are supported to engage in their local community and to learn and practice new skills in a supported environment.
Every day brings new opportunities, new ideas and new challenges. Our homes enjoy promoting independence and participation in activities, encouraging inclusion for the people we support and helping to rebuild key skills.
As Home Manager you will lead and deliver the specialist care and support required, supervising a busy staff team and delivering exceptional service.
Benefits of working with us:
- Salary £26,500 per annum plus bonus scheme
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Comprehensive induction
- Sector leading training
- Auto enrolment pension
We are looking for a Home Manager who:
- Experience as a Registered Home Manager
- Holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure which will be completed upon successful application.
Closing Date is Monday 16th September 2019
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA