Home Manager - E2
Brand New Service - Registered Manager - £35,000 per annum – 37.5 hours per week
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Registered Manager to join us as soon as possible at our brand new 9 bed ABI Residential Home we are opening in Bournemouth, this is a great opportunity to be involved in the mobilisation of a new service opening in December.
We offer a welcoming and homely environment to recover, and develop skills in order to have a better quality of life. We provide people with the right support, which assists them in developing coping techniques, which make a noticeable difference to their everyday lives. We understand the importance of providing person-centred support which enables independence and meets individual’s specific needs. Through our outcomes focused approach, we support people to maintain choice and control of their own lives, our staff are our heroes and they need a leader!
We are looking to recruit a Registered Manager who:
- Has management experience
- Is committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within ABI, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities or similar support services
- Demonstrates positive values
- Is able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Must hold a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care
- Has excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Has good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
We need a Registered Manager who can live our values:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of our staff and the people we support, promoting each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done we support our staff in finding fun of getting them done, we want our homes to be happy and fun places to live and work
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. We want our Managers to listen to their staff and share ideas.
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as an in house Aspiring Area Operations Manager opportunities to get you ready for the next step in your career.
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams and support our staff to progress in their career, we have an excellent record of internal promotions
Why join us as a Manager:
- Salary £35,000 per annum plus bonus scheme
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Apply now or get in touch to find out more.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA