Home Manager - IofW
Registered Manager Supported Living - £32,000 per annum – 37.5 hours per week
We are recruiting a Registered Manager for our Supported Living services on the Isle of Wight, supporting adults with a range of needs including Mental Health needs, ABI and LD. This is a large contract of support offering approximately 2000 hours support per week. So if you are looking for a new challenge with Sun and Sand thrown in for good measure this is for you!
We aim to support people to develop skills in order to have a better quality of life. We provide people with the right support, which assists them in developing coping techniques, which make a noticeable difference to their everyday lives. We understand the importance of providing person-centred support which enables independence and meets individual’s specific needs. Through our outcomes focused approach, we support people to maintain choice and control of their own lives, our staff are our heroes and they need a leader!
We are looking for a Registered Manger who:
- Based on the Isle of Wight
- Experienced as a Registered Manager preferred but not essential
- Multi-Site Experience
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, services and quality within a care and support setting.
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent management qualification
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
We need a Home Manager who can live our values:
- Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
- Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of our staff and the people we support, promoting each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
- Fun – while the day to day things need to be done we support our staff in finding fun of getting them done, we want our homes to be happy and fun places to live and work
- Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. We want our Managers to listen to their staff and share ideas.
- Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as an in house Aspiring Area Operations Manager opportunities to get you ready for the next step in your career.
- Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams and support our staff to progress in their career, we have an excellent record of internal promotions
Why join us as a Registered Manager:
- Salary £32,000 per annum plus bonus scheme
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Apply now or get in touch to find out more.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA