HR Support Officer
HR Support Officer – Rubery, South Birmingham - £20,400 per annum. Previous experience is essential.
At accomplish we specialise in outcome focused support for people with Mental Health Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. Not just limited to the day to day, we like to move mountains for the people we support and ensure they live the lives they want to.
We are looking for an experienced HR Support Officer to join our Employee Relations team based at our Support Centre in Rubery, South Birmingham. Please note that previous administration experience is essential for this role.
The HR Support Officer is responsible for managing employee resignations, reporting and a number of employee changes as well as supporting the HR Operations Manager and HR Support function with delivery of a commercial, customer focused HR Support service. They will do this through ensuring accuracy of advice/support, meeting deadlines and ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are followed.
As HR Support Officer, you will:
- Manage the day to day leavers processes linking in with HR Advisors when required
- Support with preparation of HR letters as directed by HR Ops Manager
- Support HR Ops Manager with reports on leavers, exit interviews and ad hoc reports as directed
- Process employee changes on internal HR System relating to transfers, demotions, flexible working and hours changes
- Process any reference requests promptly and accurately
- Process any internal promotions in writing, issue a new contract if required
- Responsible for processing Long Service Awards with payroll and writing to employees
- Process any monthly, quarterly, or annual employee bonuses
- Support the team to ensure CQC requirements for all staff files to include references, ID, offer paperwork, DBS and right to work are being met and documented appropriately · Provide support to services when required to ensure safe compliance practices
We are looking for a well organised and self-motivated HR Support Officer that has:
- Previous administration experience - Essential
- An active interest in pursuing a career in HR
- The ambition to work towards an HR qualification (desirable)
- Previous experience as HR Intern or HR Administrator (desirable)
- Experience of managing a high-volume workload
- Effective communications skills in report writing and holding effective conversations
- Good understanding of IT software specifically Microsoft office applications
- Good time management and organisational skills as well as ability to think on own initiative
When joining accomplish, you will have access to a great range of benefits including:
- Annual leave - 25 holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn up to £1,000 for referring a new member of staff
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
- Cycle to Work – we are signed up with the Cycle to Work scheme which enables employees to receive discounts off bikes and accessories and allows them to spread the cost of this equipment.
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 for more details – no agencies please