HR Internal Compliance Coordinator
HR Internal Compliance Coordinator - Rubery, South Birmingham (currently a mixture of home working and office based due to COVID 19) - Salary up to £21,000 per annum depending on experience
At accomplish we specialise in outcome focused support for people with Mental Health Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. Not just limited to the day to day, we like to move mountains for the people we support and ensure they live the lives they want to.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator ideally with compliance (processing DBS’s, right to work checks etc) experience that will take on responsibility for ensuring that the company’s internal compliance is run efficiently and accurately.
Reporting into the HR Operations Manager, you will be part of a wider HR team who are friendly and supportive.
As a HR Internal Compliance Coordinator, you will:
- Responsible for right to work reporting, sending reminders, and submitting online checks when required
- Undertaking the requirements of right to work, supported by the HR Operations Manager
- Running DBS reports, sending renewal reminders, following up and processing online checks
- Undertaking the requirements of the DBS process
- Process any negative DBS risk assessment through the company’s internal process
- Responsible for reporting, reminders, and processing updates for NMC, GMC and any other statutory body our employees are registered with
- Update HR System with Right to Work, DBS and statutory body renewal information
- Reports relating to Right to Work and DBS when requested
- Inputting all new starters onto HR System following sign off from New Starter Compliance team
We are looking for a well organised and self-motivated HR Internal Compliance Coordinator that has:
- Demonstrable administration experience
- Experience of working with right to work and DBS’ is desirable but not essential
- Previously worked in a high volume and fast paced working environment
- Excellent computer skills – you will be working from a variety of systems
- A team player but who is equally comfortable working from own initiative
- Understanding of GDPR and confidentiality
When joining accomplish, you will have access to a great range of benefits including:
- Annual leave - 25 holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn up to £1,000 for referring a new member of staff
- Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
- Cycle to Work – we are signed up with the Cycle to Work scheme which enables employees to receive discounts off bikes and accessories and allows them to spread the cost of this equipment.
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 for more details – no agencies please
Closing Date Monday 21st September 2020